Zeiss UMC 850/1200 CAA Coordinate Measuring Machine with Built-in Zeiss Rotary Table RT05-400
Previously owned & operated by General Dynamics Corp., Global Imaging Division, Cullman, AL.
No longer needed for ongoing operations.
Original factory accuracy specifications:
1D U95 = 1.0 microns + L/300 (per axis)
3D U95 = 3.0 microns + L/200 (volumetric)
1200 mm x 850 mm x 650 mm
- Zeiss High Speed Scanning (HSS) probe head with built-in automatic probe changer
- Computer Aided Accuracy (CAA) laser error map technology
- Zeiss rotary table model RT05-400, mounted in granite table with removable cover plate
- Zeiss blue joystick control box
- Zeiss calibration sphere
- Zeiss master probe
- Zeiss C98 controller with full DCC
- Factory upgraded to Zeiss Calypso operating software
- Dell computer system (monitor, keyboard, printer)
- Computer cabinet
- Wilkerson air dyer
Suggested Price: $39,995.00*
Want to feel even better about this purchase?
The net proceeds will go to industry education grants!
*Pricing includes packing and loading supervision at time of shipment, unloading supervision and unpacking, machine installation and calibration. No warranty after calibration. Freight and insurance not included. Air-ride transportation required. FOB machinery warehouse, Decatur, Alabama.